Monday, March 17, 2008

The First Blog!

Well I'm starting a blog. I am Kaylee. I've been married for 4 1/2 years to Brett. We have two kids, Houston James, who's 2 1/2, and Kodi Rae, who's 9 1/2 months. I stay at home with them and love every minute of it. Being a mommy is what I love. Our life is crazy, we live in Raymond for six months and then back to Calgary for another six where football begins! Houston is getting too big I can't believe he'll be three before we know it, and Kodi is so cute and chubby and has such a personality now. We love her. Houston especially. I couldn't ask for a more crazy and exciting life. Two kids is awesome and I wouldn't change anything for the world. Well there's my first blog. Now all I need to do is talk Lynz into starting one of these!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute blog! You need to post some pictures of your adorable kids!

Francis Family said...

Looks like you did a good job, very cute!

amber said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!! I'm so glad you finally got one done! I love blogging it's great! Now you just have to update lots and keep us all posted to what's going on in your world! Brent got to see Brett last weekend and said how much he missed "the guys" sounds like you all are doing great!

Mindi said...

I'm excited you joined the blogging world! Let me know if you need anything when you come down to Missoula! Our house is open to a "pit-stop" if you need before your flight, or even lunch I can have ready!

Jillene said...

Hey, I haven't heard or talked to you forever. I am so glad that everyone is getting blog so I can see their cute little families and pictures. You kids are adorable. check out our blog.
jilleneandtyson.blogspot.com