Thursday, May 29, 2008

I hate computers!

I'm just having a horrible time loading pictures onto the blog. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't! err... oh well. Brett left tonight up to Calgary to start the dreaded training camp! yuck so now he's there for two weeks then we'll go watch his first pre-season game, then camp for about 2 more weeks. Poor Houston doesn't even realize yet that he's gone for so long. He asked me tonight if Daddy would tell him his story when he comes home. Little does he now that's in a month! We went branding tonight and i'll hopefully get some pics of that up here soon too! Then my dad cooked their "calf parts"... and they ate it like "chicken nuggets"... sorry for all those who are grossed out now! haha! If my computer isn't so slow I'll hopefully have more pics on here soon!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

Cute new blog. I have found the bigger my picture the longer it takes to load, so if you haven't sized them down, they'll do that. Cute pic though!