Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love fall...

We went for a pumpkin hunt at Butterfield Acres.
Usually Kodi is a wuss but she was good that day








I wanted you to see how huge this Clydesdales were but the pics don't do them justice. They are just massive.










Brett can't see why this is my favorite pic. Even with a little snotty nose....






This pig was enormous as well...







Right about now she's freaking out a little too close i guess








Houst helping Kodi find her pumpkin









Found it'!










All three would not look at my camera.
























No one look at my hair the winds blowing and it was messy.... thanks






















































































































I love this gate.




















Attacking the kitties at grammas farm'






















All houston would let me take he's a beast when it comes to me and my camera. I'm planning a day for his pics though. Little does he know and he'd better be good.






















6 comments:

Mackenzie said...

um, why did i not know that your little girls name is kodi? i think that is one of the freaking cutest names i've ever heard for a girl! and also, she's stinking cute, she looks just like you!

kelsey said...

kodi is awesome. i love that pic of the snotty nose too! and where did you get the "boo" shirt? it's so cute!
p.s. since when is your hair so freaking short? what??? it's cute!!!

Unknown said...

this post tells me 3 things!
1) torturing your child to get a great pic (aka kodi with the pigs)is perfectly fine when the outcome is so dang cute
2)kodi looks so much like you i love it
3)you should be a photographer!!!

Angie said...

Kaylee, these are beautiful pictures. I love them ALL!

Julie Allred said...

Okay well I have three things too:
1- Those are Belgians not Clydes.
2- Your kids (& u 2) r soo adorable
3- I think your hair is fab even in the wind!!

Caylee said...

I'd have to say sharing the ice cream with the goat is my fave! All very cute Kaylee. :)