Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jade & Parker...January 3, 2009...

This is the end where we were freezing to death!


This is my favorite favorite one, she was dying when I told her she had to do it, she looks a little sassy don't ya think, Parker thinks so!!

















Love the lifted foot in the air. Are the kissing, yes or no?!
























































Don't be fooled by this cool old truck, I went to find it earlier, and ended up in "Wrong Turn" the movie if any of you have seen it. Yikes, I had my cell in hand inside my pocket while I was asking permission to take pics at his place!




























































































If you believe it this is Parker's mom's ride! HaHa, cool mom eh?
We took these engagement pics awhile ago but I wanted to wait for her to decide which one's were for the invitations. I didn't want to spoil the surprise by posting the invites pics. We're so excited for Jade & Parker! Congrats! p.s. Jade if you see these don't mind the kissing ones, you'll need to be used to them for all the dinging of the glasses!!!:)

8 comments:

Francis Family said...

good job Kaylee, they look great! She's gonna make a beautiful bride. So are you doing photography now? or just kind of a fun thing. Oh and congrats on the win for Brett, can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures. Jade looks amazing!!! looks like your ready to snap a few pics for me so I can make a christmas card.... do yo make christmas cards?? Im sure you do. P.S. how did you find so many awesome places to take pictures?

Anonymous said...

Awww... they are so cute! Seriously Jade is going to be such a stunning bride! Can't wait to see your pictures from Montreal! Congrats you guys!

kelsey said...

nice job. i thought i found the ones i liked the most, then they just kept scrolling, and more kept coming. so my initial thought was, i love love love the two in front of the door, one of her standing and looking away smiling, then them sitting in front of that door. super cute. and i also love the truck.... anyway, they all look great.

kyleandtaryn said...

You're really talented! Where did you take them...in Calgary? Good job, they are a super cute couple!

Unknown said...

heres all the answers...I took them in Leth, and i'm not totally doing photography, taking a course at the moment, no tatum i'm not ready for that... haha., i don't know how i found the places..., and yes i dunno when the montreal pics will be up, sometime in the next week i hope.

Shelly said...

Kaylee these pictures are awesome good job!! Jade looks so good in them, I don't know how she's going to pick one.

Angie said...

BLAAAAAH! I love them ALL! Too Fun and Congrats!