Sunday, May 3, 2009

Our Phoenix Trip...





























We went to Phoenix for two weeks got back about a week ago, to snow! Yuck it was 100 F there and freezing when we got here. Seriously not a nice surprise. But it was tons of fun down there lots of swimming and sun. I took hardly any pics, honestly so dumb of me but I was busy in the sun or shopping. Houston is now a fish in the water, we have to watch him cuz u don't even know he's left the edge and next thing he's hanging on ur back in the middle, scary. Kodi was so sick while we were there even had to go to emerg down there to find out it was Bronchitis. And she gave that to me so we were both hacking our lungs out. But she was a rotten little thing. Maybe its the terrible twos coming too. But she is all girl and a wee bit snotty. Favorite word is NO! Or clinging to my leg... Mommy Mommy. Now we're just getting back and Brett will be leaving in a month back to football and then we'll make the dreaded move later. yuck i hate calgary. Oh well Football games are fun. We come home alot too. Well thats about it for the Phoenix trip.



2 comments:

Baker Family said...

DOn't hate Calgary...just come and hang out with me when you are here. haha. You're trip looks so much fun. I am wanting HOT weather!!

Mindi said...

I loved Calgary! But I was single and in school...maybe it's different living there with kids. But look on the bright side..you can go to the zoo!