Saturday, October 10, 2009

She's Here...

Well she decided she wanted to see her daddy before he left today:) She came really early friday morning after I'd gone out with the stampeder girls for dinner, thank goodness i drove with mindi and she could time my contractions on way home from 17th ave... she's still freaking out at me;) she came two hours after i walked in my door. Very fast but so exciting. we're so excited to have her no name yet she was 7.1 twenty inches. Details and pics to come soon.... for now we're busy just keeping up with her constant feeding....

5 comments:

Francis Family said...

So I hope you know i'm waiting patiently for details and a REAL name! I am so glad that was a joke!! I'm a bad liar so I just didn't say anything! lol
But anyways congrats again!

Ps: did you have her at home??

The Dudley Bunch said...

Way to go kaylee!! Hope it was as amazing as you wanted it to be....can't wait for more details.

kelsey said...

congratulations kaylee!!! i just cannot wait to see your baby girl and hear all about her!

LindsayB said...

congrats you guys! hope you are doing well.

Angie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see her cuteness!