Monday, November 2, 2009

tRiCk Or TrEaT sMeLl My FeEt

and my tiny little pumpkin...



Mr. Serious Bullfighter

My scrunchy nosed butterfly...








I can't believe Halloween has come and gone and Christmas will be here so soon... Brett says I'm getting ahead of myself... but decorations are out in stores so I'm not the only one... We went down to Raymond for Halloween, Brett was gone to b.c. so I wasn't taking kids trick or treating alone here. We had fun they lasted for about six houses and then they were cold, they got enough candy with that many houses so I was fine to be done that and the baby was ready. Quincee is already three weeks old, they grow way too fast... I'll one day post about her but for today its hAlLoWeEn!!!

7 comments:

Mary Gibb said...

That is the cutest butterfly costume I have ever seen! Your family is so cute! We love keeping up with your adventures-- Kiss that beautiful baby for her far away cousins!

Lyndsay said...

I love the picture of Quincee. Send me one of Lucy's.

Mindi said...

Cute costumes! I don't blame you for not wanting to take the kids out alone! And you are definately NOT getting ahead of yourself. I have 1 more person to buy for and then my christmas shopping is done! I'm a planner I tell ya!

kelsey said...

they are all so stinking cute. i think i love houston's costume the best, that is so awesome. did he come up with that idea himself? i love it. i can't wait to hear more about quincee!

Francis Family said...

I love the butterfly! Way cute! Also love the bow on Quincee! You should make me some big Christmas ones like that!

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

cute kids! I love the ideas!

Arrington's said...

Oh my those are so cute! How do you make three kids look so easy?! I officially think I have the only husband who thinks he's ten because he wanted to dress up more then me and was mad because we ran out of time to actually plan a cool costume for him he's so weird!

P.S Quincee is so dreamy...