Saturday, October 9, 2010

from this to THIS... overnight!!!

Happy Birthday to you... I can't believe this little stinker is one already! It feels like she was born yesterday! She is so cute, well I think so. And now you can see all the faces she pulls. I think the crying one is my favorite! She was freezing and not happy, so we did it again the next day and she was happy. Her birthday invitation I made is the last pic. So anyways just getting ready for her party. Happy Birthday Quincee!!!






4 comments:

The Byams said...

happy birthday! she is so cute kaylee! and the pics of course are awesome.

Francis Family said...

these are such cute pictures! You need to come up here, dress my kids and take their pictures. You get do all the work. haha
The first year always flys by. She is so cute. Happy Birthday to her!

kyleandtaryn said...

She is so beautiful! Seriously cute pics, love them! Happy birthday to her!

Megan said...

I'm pretty sure that is the most fashionable toddler I've ever seen.