Monday, March 21, 2011

babies and homecomings...

Here's a peek for the new mommy. she was so tiny with that belly, and about 40 weeks prego too. she was a trooper it was blowing about 50 km/h winds that day and we ventured out to do some while she was in town. good luck with that new baby girl! also my little bro came home from Argentina, mendoza where he's been for the past 2 years. crazy... and here's us waiting for him at airport, he even missed his first plan so we had to come back!









4 comments:

kelsey said...

Monee looked gorgeous, great pics. Also, those pics with Rope coming home made me tear up a little! Crazy! I love the big group shot, with your mom holding two grandbabies--- so typical of grandmas.

The Dudleys said...

Your signs for him are so cute! I wish we could have been there.

Arrington's said...

Isn't it nice to finally not have to feel guilty all the time for not having a letter/package in the mail?!? Sooo glad I only have one brother:) The prego pics are darling by the way

Julie Allred said...

I cannot believe that is little Rope. I haven't seen him forever obviously!! Love the Picts