Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mostly Halloween...

This was our Halloween, we went in the week to the Haunted Mansion in Stirling, I told Kodi she was not old enough but she would not be left out. We told Houston and Ty they would be scared and Houston acted so cool and told us he would definitely not be scared as soon as we walked in the doors Houston was grabbing my hand squeezing for dear life asking to go home, Ty was freaking out, Kodi was bawling on and off and by the end Ty was too thinking we'd never get out and Houston definitely was not the tough guy! Him and ty are NOT going back next year..... haha. Then we had Halloween, if you can't tell Houston the baseball player, Kodi the princess, and Quincee the devil. Now in her prayers when I say be a 'good girl' she says 'no a devil'. Oh and I added one of little Ava.... not mine, she's not here yet!!!









6 comments:

Lacey Holt said...

Oh my heavens! Cutest kids ever! I love all their costumes! And I was dying, actually laughing out loud over the haunted house! Haha.

kelsey said...

THANK YOU for posting one of Ava, I just want to squish her tiny face right off. Also, your kids are darling, I love that little devil costume! And Cindy Lou Who--- brilliant.

Lacy_joy said...

Love your kids! Can't wait to see them someday. Miss you, cuz.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

the picture of Houston, Kodi, and Ty in the haunted house is HILARIOUS. They all looked SO freaked out (especially Kodi.) I bet you, Lyndsay, and your mom had a hoot.

Mindi said...

I can't wait to see Ava's pictures! So exciting! And cute halloween kids!

Jenni said...

I seriously just started crying I laughed so hard at Kodi in the haunted house... not letting go of the hand.. the boys look spooked but seriously tears are streamind down my face over Kodi!! hahahahaah