Sunday, November 18, 2012

Miss Rylee

This just kills me that I'm already posting this, it will be this baby girl's birthday in about 2 1/2 hrs. Depressing to me....:( Anyways we do love watching her grow up from last November 18th. She is close to walking takes steps but is lazy...:) waves bye-bye, loves her mommy and kodi, gives kisses (slobber open mouth ones, gotta love those), and loves gramma's dog Stella (too much), she's a really good baby, by far my best sleeper ever. We love her to pieces at our house and love to squish her chubby thighs and kiss her cheeks all day long! Happy 1st Birthday baby Rylee!!!! Love ya, Mom





5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I cannot believe she is one!! So sad! Love her to pieces!!

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

She's so so cute!! I want her and Hayden to play!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

i love the last picture of her smiling!
I can't believe she's 1.
It's just not right how fast these babies grow!

cwmalls said...

When you add in comfort, venting, heat in cold weather and cool in hot weather, time to break in and features, leather is the way to go. Cool motorcycle jackets from www.cwmalls.com are getting near to the same protection as leather jackets, but are warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer and have far more available features than leather.

Unknown said...

It was worth to me, thanks author for taking out some of your precious time and sharing your thoughts on this topic. Sherwani online