Friday, January 23, 2009

A long time waiting....

His new horse barn
Excited about her rocking chair














Uncle Rope





Not to fond of Santa






Telling him every detail of what he wants






Showing me some ninja moves








Brett doesn't like this one. Thinks she looks weird?! oh well


























The gingerbread houseOkay I know it's been forever since I've actually blogged about something of importance. Just my illiteracy. So I guess i'll start with X-mas and holidays and January and the most exciting.... the new addition to the Smith family, Lucy Inez, Lyndsay's new baby!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

i love that pucker kodi does all the time, it's super cute.
lucy is gorgeous. i can't even believe she has so much awesome hair!!! have fun snuggling her, i'm totally jealous that you get to!

LindsayB said...

oh my word, lucy is so dang cute! tell lyns congrats.