Monday, August 10, 2009

skunks...:)
















We went to the new Bass Pro Shop open in Calgary now. Alot like a Cabela's for anyone who's been there. There's a hunting game where u shoot stuffed dead animals, and Houston wanted to shoot the skunk. So he did and then his grumpy picture is from right after when the skunk turns and lifts it's tail and sprays water at you. He was so mad and really thought the skunk had sprayed him. He was done after that. Kodi loved it, a few more days in Calgary and then off to B.C. for camping. I love camping, Brett not so much.... I'll post pics after that.





4 comments:

marisajbaines said...

hey there lady... how are ya......your sis told me about your photography biz. which i think is great.... so next time you are in town can you call me or i will track you down and you can take parks pics....7524136....i told myslef i would get them done lots but ofcourse i havnt so i need to get on the ball!

amber said...

Hey Kaylee!!!! How the heck are you? I haven't talked to you in a LONG TIME! You are going to be having that baby so soon and I'm so excited for you. We need to chat. Your kids are getting so big and are still so stinkin cute! Are you guys up in Calgary now for the season? Well give me your number and I will call you! We are planning on coming up for Canadian Thanksgiving and I don't know exactly when you will have that baby but I want to see you guys.....I would absolutely love it if you could take our family pics. But it is probably the WRONG timing. You take the BEST pics and I constantly want to schedule a time when we could go up there so we could have you do it. But I am writing too much so I will talk to you later.

DJ said...

Hey Kaylee,
this place looks so fun & what a funny story! Your kids are cute!
Also can you let me know when u r in town so I can pay you for those bows (finally). Also I went private on my blog if you want to read our blog still email me your bloggers email address & I'll send you an invite.
I hope you guys have had a great summer & maybe I'll see you at preschool again this yr ( or is Houston too old now?). We need to see & hear a prego update soon. I'm sure you're as cute as ever!

DJ said...

Oops---my email address is dawnaraej@gmail.com