Sunday, May 30, 2010

grads

Alright, maybe I should follow my MOTHER'S advice already and get my actual 'photograpy' website going. I'm pretty dumb on the computer though so I'd have to figure it out... ha. Anyways here are some senior photos I did at grad. It was fun and the boy is my bro-in-law. Cute huh... yeah but he's taken, hence the cute blonde girl. The other two girls are friends and we had fun taking there pics before grad and sewing one into her dress...;) They all looked stunning hope they like they're pics... Top three dresses of the night for sure!!! I might be a little biased tho...;) Oh p.s. look at Jimmy's face while he's holding open the door for her, it's like... "dang she looks good..." but he'd word it better he'd say "dang she looks fresh or something like that.?"












2 comments:

Mindi said...

Those are darling dresses! Cute pics, and can't wait for the website!!!

kelsey said...

all your pictures were overlapping, so i couldn't see jimmy in any of them, but dang, sophie is STUNNING. all the girls look gorgeous, are we really that old?!?!? lol. i think we just graduated. . . like last year. . . ha.