Sunday, June 6, 2010

She's 3!!!

Holy cow... I can't believe Kodi is three already! She is our little princess... she's an animal lover... she loves her dollys and nurses them but gets super shy if anyone sees her... she wants to have 5 babies when she's big... she says I can still kiss her when she's a mommy... her favorite song is I am A Child of God... she loves her daddy but sides with her mommy... she says funny things all the time, lately..."freaking momma, get outta bed." "I love you the most, but you can love me the most too." We love you so much Kodi Rae!!! Happy Birthday!!!


5 comments:

ashley said...

she is getting so big! Darling pictures Kaylee.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I can't believe she's 3 either!
I love the pictures - they turned out amazing!

Brandon and Kristy said...

these have to be the cutest pictures!! she is such a doll! and looks so much like you. so cute!

Arrington's said...

What a little dolly! Laken about died when I showed her the picture of the horse we'll have to come visit the horses this summer!

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

what a doll! She is the cutest and great pictures.