Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back Home!!!







So we got back from our Phoenix trip tonight. After 4 long days of driving. Well not horribly long we took our time but it made it feel like forever. We left Thursday and drove to Las Vegas, we stopped at Hoover Dam (incredible and scary), then shopped a little in vegas and drove down the strip, then slept in Mesquite. Friday we left and drove to Provo, where i went into Trendy Tots, oh my goodness i should not have done that it was adorable! Then had the most embarrassing moment of my life thus far, a few of you know that little secret! Met up with my cousin Lacey who I haven't seen since before her mission, I love her to pieces! We slept in Salt Lake and visited Temple Square. Then drove to Missoula where we spent the night and drove home today. We got to the Coutts border and sat in line for 2 1/2 hours! Ridiculous! One lane open. Now we're home and have to unpack! Yuck. Well I'll post pics from the trip later for now here are some I took right before we left... the kids, Ty, Houston & Kodi playing at the pasture! They'd all live there if they could.

3 comments:

TinaLaRae said...

Ok now I really want to know that "secret". lol it's not fair to dangle an embarrassing story and then not tell. just kidding. Glad you're home and well.

Angie said...

Hey you! I just found your blog and I love it! Sounds like you had a great trip.

Saige said...

Just found your blog too. Linked from Mindy Francis. Kids are soooo cute. Sound like your trip was fun, but always great to be home :)