Wednesday, April 2, 2008










So I just got a new camera and have been loving playing around with it taking pics of the kids and what not! We really haven't been up to anything much, Ty had his 3rd birthday last weekend and I made him a turtle cake with a little of Lyndsay's help:) !!! She tries, sorry Lynz! She did make the cake and the icing! Ty was so excited that it was a Donny cake! And he got a zillion turtle presents. But it was so fun for the kids, especially Ninja Turtle freak Ty and Houston loves them now too! Crap I hate those things! Oh well what can I do. Just don't think I'd ever let him buy turtle clothing or anything of the sort! We leave to Phoenix in two weeks! Yea warm sunshine. I hope both kids fly good! Wish us luck!


3 comments:

Mindi said...

So cute! I promise I will send you that email with the links!

amber said...

I love the pics!!!! Looks like you guys are all doing great!!!! Yea for vacations!!! You guys eat up the sun in phoenix. We are headed on our cruise on April 13th. I'm quite nervous and think I'd rather be in phoenix over a cruise.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! What kind of camera did you get. I am looking around for a new one... my current one is piece of junk! Have fun in Pheonix.