Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hanging out in Phoenix!

So last Monday we flew down to Phoenix. Me, Brett and the kids. We can't believe a week has already gone by. We're having tons of fun especially with the weather. We have been staying with Brett's cousin/aunt?! Houston has learned to swim while we've been here too! Right now he can swim to the edge under water, jump off the diving board himself and swim to the edge under water, and catwalks along the edge of the pool! It is so funny to watch him. He's so little to swim but he caught on fast. It's pretty funny. When we get back home I'll have to post some pictures of it! Kodi loves the water too but no swimming yet. Today we went to the zoo, and honestly the animals we're so close to us. The zebras you could reach out and touch, and the lions and tigers were only separated from us by a chain link fence! Ghetto and scary all at the same time! It's hot here and we're loving that we're missing the bad weather back home. Brett went in a golf tourney while we were here and won the whole thing, which bonus for me won some shopping money, ha ha! So we have another day or two here and then we'll start the drive back home. We'll stop in Vegas and then in Salt Lake and keep heading home. So i hope I can get all the shopping done I need to. Brett's ready for me to be done, especially at Target! I can't hardly help myself in there. Well I'll post pictures from our trip when we get home!

2 comments:

kelsey said...

oh target... super dangerous! ha. that is the longest drive ever, i can't believe you crazies!!! have fun!

Jaime said...

Lucky girl-I wish we were in Phoenix (or anywhere warmer than here!)