Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...k&l wedding...

This is my cousins wedding photos that we did last weekend, she's getting married down in Utah this weekend so we took a few at her reception in Raymond. She looked stunning, and I'm sure she'll be even more stunning this weekend with the glow they come out of the temple with... they're always so giddy and excited. I couldn't make it down there cause I'd rather not have this baby in the states :( So I hope i get to see pics from down there soon too... Congrats K&L hope everything is awesome!!! Now u can see how beautiful she is... sorry L but the girl always steals the show... you looked good too (p.s. he's in training for the next summer Olympics)



































































3 comments:

kelsey said...

kylie looks gorgeous, great job kaylee.

Francis Family said...

She does look beautiful, good job!

Arrington's said...

I love the one in front of the community center it makes me homesick! She looks beautiful they look like a cute couple.